At some point you thought about starting a business, a business or a project. At various times you had brilliant, wonderful ideas. You then visualized how this idea would change your life. It would make you a better person, help people around you, bring more income to your family.
But it was a few seconds, a few minutes ... and you went back to what you were doing, to your routine. Or he did nothing else. What could be another website shining on the internet, plus a company or a business generating income and jobs, did not happen.
With each new day you have a new choice: create something new, or continue doing the same thing you always did.
I'm here to tell you that creating something new is possible: with the advancement of technology, the cost and time required to start a business or product has dropped precipitously in recent years.
Check out 5 key steps to launch your own business and the solutions for each of them.
1. Business planTo understand the market potential that your product has, you do not need very complex searches. Some online tools allow you to quickly identify a favorable scenario, or not. You can use Keyword Planner , Adwords , or SEM Rush to understand the volume of searches performed on Google for the product and / or service you want to offer. Even here, you can understand how much the clicks on your ads will cost and estimate the investment needed to get it on the internet.
Want to go deeper into your research? The crowdsourcing platforms were designed to raise funds for the business you want to accomplish, right? But you can do a lot more, how to understand how many people actually want to buy your product or service and how much they are willing to pay for it, without the need to manufacture it. That is, it is no longer necessary to produce something for people to test and decide whether they want to buy or need it. Crowdsourcing platforms have reversed this cycle and made it much easier to launch new products and services.
A few years ago, in order to create your brand, it was indispensable to hire a professional designer or an agency, which is great, though, expensive. If you need to start a business and want a professional-looking visual identity, get in touch with services like WeDoLogos . In a short time, this network of designers can bring good visual proposals to your company, and you only pay for the option you like.
2. Creation of the brand and visual identity
3. Online presenceThe cost and complexity of having an online presence, that is, an internet channel (website, store, or blog), has dropped significantly. There are already specific plans and services for each level of expertise and need that a person may have.
- Do not you know what HTML is? No problem. There are already solutions , such as Site Builder , that allow anyone, even without design and programming knowledge, to easily create a website in just a few steps. You can click, drag and delete elements, and play with images and text content. It is an affordable, easy-to-handle solution that can be your gateway to the online environment. Worth a try!
- For those who have an intermediate level in HTML and know how the environment of a blog works, there are solutions that meet this profile, such as WordPress Hosting . It is a service optimized for those who want to have a blog or website that is easily editable and updatable. The control panel is simple to use and comes with a tool that performs automatic backup.
- Are you programming expert and need a customizable environment? A VPS server is a feature that provides root access, that is, allows you to install and configure systems according to your needs in relation to your site or virtual store, such as choosing scripts, software and other settings.
- For those who have a website or e-commerce that has a lot of traffic , that is, many daily visits, a dedicated server is the best solution. This type of service provides full control over the hosting environment, making it fully managed by the client. The infrastructure is robust, and the performance and processing power are very high. For this solution, HostGator technical support is also done via WhatsApp with a team of experts.
- Also, if your intention is to set up your own business in the field of web hosting and online presence, it is indicated the reseller hosting service , which gives flexibility to manage hosting plans and provide this service to own customers.
4. Launching Your ProjectPutting your website on the air is a big step, but you need to publicize your business and attract visitors. Before, it was necessary to take expensive courses and spend a lot of time to learn how to perform such actions. Currently, there are portals such as Alura (100% in Portuguese), Coursera (partially translated) and MxCursos (100% in Portuguese) that allow you to study with teachers from the best universities and schools in the world for an affordable value ), And various workloads and complexity levels, from 4 hours to 2 months in duration.
5. Business managementDo you have no background in administration, finance or sales? This is no longer a problem. Sebrae offers several tools to control cash flow, structure the cost of its products, map and identify competitors, among others. Already Endeavor brings 50 tools to assist in running a business, creating a sales plan to the 360 - degree assessment of the business.
The world has never been so supportive of new opportunities.
How about starting your business?