Is there really any kind of online business that can run almost without capital? Of course. This information is actually already common, but there are still many internet users who do not believe that online business can run with almost no capital.
Start an online business and make money, this can be done by everyone who has a computer, laptop, gadget, that's for sure. This advantages of online business: do not need big capital, do not have to have technical experience, and not obliged to an expert in making a website.
Running an online business, you can stay anywhere you want, organize your own schedule, and work as little or as much as you want, depending on how fast or big you want your business to grow.
You might consider one of the many ways to make money from the internet at a minimal cost, or almost no cost at all. Here are just a few of the many self-help solutions that can be obtained from the internet.
1. Business Dropship, Types of Online Business Capital MinimalThe basic idea behind a dropship business is that, as a small business owner, you do not need to store or stock goods and do not have to handle delivery of goods to your customers.
This of course cut costs and risks of having a warehouse full of unsold goods. In addition, you avoid the complexity of order delivery process to all corners of Indonesia or even abroad.
Instead, you work with a company or business that specializes in this type of online dropship business. Here's how it works:
- You work with dropship suppliers
- Next, you melting products sold to your website or on marketplace platforms such as Amazon
- When you purchase, you receive the money from the buyer and then order the goods from the dropship suppliers. Usually, these suppliers provide cheaper price to the drop shipper.
- Furthermore, suppliers do the packing and send the goods to the buyer where on the sender is listed your name.
Easy enough is not it? With dropship business, you can offer a wide range of products, so the operational cost for your business is very low.
However, there is a lack of this dropship business model. You should find a reputable and reliable supplier/manufacturer to deliver the goods to your customers. If the order is late, not shipped, or a poor quality product, then you are to blame.
In addition, because this market is very competitive, the margin (the difference between wholesale prices and how much you can sell products) is lower. But, dropship business is still one option to start a low-cost internet business or almost no cost.
Related Articles: What is a Distributor Supplier Agent Reseller and Dropship.
2. Affiliate Marketing BusinessThis type of online affiliate marketing business is somewhat similar to a dropship business but there are some fundamental differences. With this online business model, once again you do not have to hit the goods and do not have to worry about the process of shipping the product to the customer.
In fact, if you do not have a product, you can still sell other people's products and take advantage. Basically, you just need to choose a profitable niche for your online business, then find an affiliate partner that has a product available in that niche.
The fundamental difference between dropship and affiliate marketing is on the technology. In dropship business, we as drop shipper have to communicate with prospective buyers, usually via chat.
In the affiliate business, as an affiliate marketer you do not have to communicate with potential buyers but simply promote your own special links. If there is a purchase through your link, then you will get a commission.
Related Articles: How To Create A Website That Is Right For Affiliate Programs.
3. Blogging for MoneyIf you have expertise or interest in a topic, then you can make money by building a blog. Take advantage of free blogging platform services like Blogger (www.blogger.com) to create blogs. Or you can also create a site by purchasing your own domain and hosting at an affordable price.
You might think that blogging is just writing articles. It could be if that's what you want. But writing articles on blogs is just the beginning. In addition to writing articles, you can also post photos, videos, and links to other sites, re-post news and other articles. There is much that can be done, as long as it pertains to your niche.
What kind of content should you provide? Anything related to your interests and skills, such as tutorial articles, top-10 list articles, trending comments, tips and tricks articles. Basically, you just need to provide useful content, there are lots of ideas that can be extracted.
Related Articles: 6 How Successful Blogging to Become a Millionaire.
4. Being YouTuberHave you ever watched a YouTube video? Of course, you are! YouTube is one of the most popular websites in the world, with over 1 billion users watching videos for hours every day.
You can use YouTube to make money online. You do not have to create viral videos. However, if that happens where your video is seen by people from all over the world with millions of views, it is a distinct advantage.
You can follow strategies that have been shown to increase the number of views of multiple videos. Start by creating useful content, something interesting to watch people. And it works in a different niche. Your videos can be tutorials, tips, and tricks on specific topics, opinions, playing music, singing, and so on. There is no limit to the video content you can create.
YouTuber revenue comes from ads that are running on your videos. The first step, you create a YouTube account and start uploading videos. Then you can enable the monetization option in your YouTube settings.
Basically, this allows Google to include short AdSense ads inside your video. Sure you've seen your ad if you watch a YouTube video. When a viewer clicks on the ad, you'll earn money.
If you want to have an internet business, you do not have to sell physical products. Actually, selling digital information products is one of the easiest and fastest ways to make money.
5. Selling Information Products
There are many ways to create information products, but the most popular formats include:
Audio: teleconferencing recording, interviews, courses, or some other audio product
Video: recording webinar, an interview, tutorial
Text: an ebook, instruction booklet, travel guide
In each of these categories, you can be creative in creating content types and formats, as long as it's interesting and useful. No matter which type of information product you sell, it can be a passive income.
Well, that's 5 online business opportunities that can be run by anyone who barely requires capital in large numbers. Thank you for reading and hopefully your business more smoothly.